I would love to thank MY DEAR YOUNG FRIEND 🥀 for nominating me to this tag.
My dear young friend is simply awesome inside out….I say you all people must go and read his post’s… They are really awesome and worthy reading them.It’s been just one month connecting with him…but bond with him is like so strong. ❤️🥀
Rules and Regulations of this Tag :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. List fifteen of your small joys.
3. Nominate Five other Blogger Friends who bring you joy.
Before I list out my small joys…I would love to say what’s exactly joy means in my world. Joy, as a spiritual quality, lasts forever. We always have it. Having joy includes feeling good cheer and a vibrant happiness. But joy, in its fuller, spiritual meaning of expressing God’s goodness, involves more. It is a deep-rooted, inspired happiness.
Here I go:
- READING QURAN📖
- WRITTING POEMS🖋️
- STUDYING 👩💻
- STAYING ALONE🏝️
- CHIT CHAT WITH MY MUM AND ELDER BROTHER😍(this one is simply love)🥀
- STARING SKY☁️🌨️
- YOGA ( i started doing this again, there was 2years gap)
- BLOGGING 🥀
- MAKING NEW FRIENDS👭
- HAVING A LOOK ON DICTIONARY 🥀(I learn so many new words)
- MY SUCCESS ON EVERY SMALL EVENT ✨
That’s all for now…I self don’t know still what makes me joy 😅😅….. But yeah above what I’ve listed might look silly or normal…. But it’s my joy❤️✨